[FX.php List] Multiple WPE connections to a single FMSA machine?

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Thu May 3 19:33:35 MDT 2007

I recall seeing an FMI person demo this at DevCon when v7 came out.
They said you could only have one WPE per FMSA, but "look at all that
space for some day" or something like that. So I think it's probably
feasible, but not a feature they've finished and/or opened up to the
installed base. Maybe some day, maybe never.

Dale