[FX.php List] Multiple WPE connections to a single FMSA machine?

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu May 3 17:05:14 MDT 2007

Well, I found out the answer:

You can't use multiple WPE connections to one install of FMSA unless
you have multiple liceenses.

The question I have though, is how you would install a 2nd license;
will FMSA allow you to install more than one license?

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions