[FX.php List] Strange FX behavior

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Tue May 1 09:45:20 MDT 2007

That's a good idea, but I'd already tried it... she has a calc field
that equals the related field. I instead took the related field
itself and put it on the layout, and then tried to pull that into the
query results, but it didn't work.

Yes, the same problem seems to be shared by both fields coming from
this other file; Since she had this mess of 24 files, she didn't
combine these into a single file, so I'm hosting 24 files for her
just to be able to do this simple query (I'm not complaining!).

I just wish I could get it to work... I don't want to lose this
client... :)

bob