[FX.php List] Will FX.php continue development?

Leo R. Lundgren leo at finalresort.org
Thu Mar 22 09:06:42 MDT 2007

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating FX.php and the FileMaker PHP API. I have yet
to try them both out extensively, but before I do that, I'd like to
ask you guys about the future of FX.php now that FileMaker have
started their own variant..

So in short, will FX.php continue to be developed, perhaps as an open
source alternative to the "official" PHP API?

I would also like to ask if there are any good comparisions of FX.php
and FM PHP API that would shed some light on actual differences
that's good to know about? I've read the document at http://
jonathanstark.com/web_publishing_with_filemaker_and_php.php but would
like some more information if possible.

Thank you in advance,

// Leo