[FX.php List] [Ann]FileMaker 5 & 6 Live with Dreamweaver

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Wed Mar 21 11:10:41 MDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

As promised, you can now connect "live" to Dreamweaver with FileMaker 5 & 6.
Watch how using the client version of FM 6 (not unlimited) I am able to
connect to Dreamweaver, see all of my Fields, Scripts and Value list (inside
Dreamweaver) and build a website that allows me to Search Records, Create
Records, Delete Records, Edit Records etc. All in under 8 minutes.

http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio6.php

FMStudio works within Dreamweaver, so there is no copying of files, you are
already in the most popular web editing programs environment!  So relax,
crank up you iPod and Create your dynamic pages, all within your favorite
editor.

I've included a series of movies showing how easy it is to publish FileMaker
to the web without any PHP knowledge using FileMaker 5 and 6.

http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio6.php

Into the future -

A couple of great things, with FMStudio you are able to sit down with a
client, and within a few minutes, you can show them how their data can be
brought to the web.  A simple demonstration such as this can be extremely
powerful.

Another great thing about the web pages you build with FMStudio is you can
use the same pages (same website) with FileMaker 7 and 8.  With minimal
changes.

FMStudio's main page is located at:  http://www.fmwebschool.com/fmstudio.php

FMWebschool, We Bring the Web to Life!

In Kindness