[FX.php List] question about returned result array

Alex Gates alex at gandrpublishing.com
Mon Mar 19 14:08:26 MDT 2007

Thanks, guys -

I changed my query to this:

$lookup=new FX($serverIP,$webCompanionPort,'FMPro7');
	$lookup->SetDBData('Web_Cookbook_Dev2.fp7','Web Data Table');
	$lookup->SetDBPassword('xxxx','xxxx');
	$lookup->AddDBParam('web_account_number',
$_SESSION['webaccountnumber']);
	$lookupResult=$lookup->FMFind();
	$foundResult=$lookupResult['foundCount'];

I still get the 401 error code - but as soon as I change the field type
to "text" in FileMaker, it finds it without a problem.

---
I found the problem, though -
I was using an older version of fx.php

I upgraded to the latest version and now it works fine.