[FX.php List] Re: [FX.php_List] Mysterious asterisks appearing in fields

Chris Bisgard bisgard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:52:51 MDT 2007

Dan,

This is sounding like a BIG clue... the asterisks don't appear in the
POST data or in the query array, but they show up in the array
returned by FMNew() and in the Filemaker XML url (and in the FMP file,
obviously). Are there other places along the way to check the
variables?

If your guess is right, would this likely be a misconfiguration in my
copy of FX.php, or something weird in WPE?

Chris