[FX.php List] Re: [FX.php_List] Mysterious asterisks appearing in fields

Chris Bisgard chris at hotanvil.com
Wed Mar 14 15:17:24 MDT 2007

I believe I have ruled out character encoding with IIS as a cause of
the asterisks. I have set up IIS to send utf-8 in the HTTP header for
all .php documents, I've confirmed that php.ini has utf-8 as the
default_charset, I've made sure my files include a <meta> content tag
for utf-8, and I've saved my files in Dreamweaver in utf-8.

Still getting the asterisks after all that, so it must be something to
do with with FX.php or FileMaker WPE/XML, right? I am not sure what
else to check...

Chris