[FX.php List] For those of you with access to the FileMaker 9 ETS

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Tue Mar 13 10:44:47 MDT 2007

I am in agreement that commercial software companies should not be
making licensing more restrictive. They could learn something from
the customer reactions to the RIAA and MPAA and their lawyer-happy
solution to piracy.) Since FMI is on record that activation will not
be necessary for VLA customers, they're not putting their larger
customers through this. I'd be curious to learn what percentage of
FMI's business comes from VLAs; that would inform the decision, I think.

So, will you write plug-ins that work with VLA versions of products
that otherwise require activation?

Dale