[FX.php List] is there a way to execute -k option for the curl command

jason f. boldt jason_fb at beezwax.net
Mon Mar 12 17:37:24 MDT 2007

We are seeing that we have an SSL site that is complaining when the
curl command is executed because we are trying to configure the
address of the machine as "localhost". This would work in a non-SSL
environment fine, but when using an SSL, "localhost" causes curl to
die with a warning that the name of the machine does not match the
SSL certificate.

calling curl with a -k flag would surpress this warning (what we want
to do). The obvious work-around of setting the server address the
same as the  certificate (for example: registrationserver.xyz.com)
doesn't work because the network is setup such that the internal
router won't properly forward requests for that address (made
locally) back to the local address of the server. (it is forwarding
the public requests only, as is expected).

is there a way to specify that the FX object must use the -k flag
when calling curl?

-Jason

--

jason f. boldt