[FX.php List] Which Machine to Upgrade?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 02:18:16 MST 2007

What are these two tasks?

1) Machine is running FM6U
2) Machine is running OS X Server running on Web service for this one domain.

1 I get, but what is 2 doing? apache web server?

This is a special case, FM6U does not run any faster than AppleEvents
allows it to,
Apache runs good enough on a G3/266 under debian or ubuntu to serve
2mbit continuously if no PDFs are made.

ggt667