[FX.php List] How do I specify https when I instantiate of the FXobject?

Andy Gaunt andy at fmpug.com
Tue Mar 6 09:48:25 MST 2007

Jason,

Try;

$directory = new FX($serverIP, $webCompanionPort, $dataSourceType, $scheme);

Where $scheme = 'HTTPS';

Andy Gaunt
Office: 321.206.3658
Mobile: 407.810.4722
andy at fmpug.com
http://www.fmpug.com

2006 FileMaker Excellence Award Winner
Recipient of FileMaker's 2005 "Mad Dog" Public Relations Award

For chapter locations, dates & times please visit the website at
http://www.fmpug.com If you can make it to a meeting, please RSVP at
http://www.fmpug.com/rsvp.php