[FX.php List] Book_List.fp5 was not created by FileMaker or is severely damaged and cannot be opened error

Tony Ellis tonyellis at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 10:31:32 MST 2007

Hello all

I'm new to this group and my name is Tony

I ran into this problem as well. The first Book_List.fp5
is tried to use (off the downloaded zip from iViking)
gave the exact error mentioned below. It is a 60KB
file. I tracked one down from an internal server
here at work (origin unknown) that is 88KB and opens
as one would expect. I'm happy to zip both and send
them to whoever is interested.

FX.php is wondeful by the way! I'm at a small non-profit
whose data repository is on FM 6 and fx is really going
to help save or collective butts here on the integration
front!

Tony

From: Chris Hansen <chris at iViking.org>