[FX.php List] php 5 problems: I have tried to copy my existing scripts to php5 enabled servers

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:11:11 MST 2007

Hmm I run into this problem with my login check that is something like this:

<?
session_start();
include_once($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] . "/projectkey.php");
if( $_SESSION[$projectKey]['user']['idSavedString'] != sha1(
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] . '/' .
$_SESSION[$projectKey]['shipowner']['id'] ) ) {
        header( "Location: /" );
        exit;
}

as you see there is 2 or more nested arrays in my _SESSION vars,
and that seems to be a problem with php5; part of the known stack
problem perhaps?

ggt667