[FX.php List] [ANN] Goya BaseElements DDR Tool 1.0

Nicholas Orr nick at goya.com.au
Fri Mar 2 21:14:01 MST 2007

Monday, March 5, 2007

Goya Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the release of version 1.0 of our
new DDR import and analysis tool, BaseElements.

http://www.goya.com.au/baseelements

BaseElements is a new FileMaker Pro developer tool that imports
Database Design Reports generated by FileMaker Pro Advanced to give
you a complete overview of your FMP solution.  As well as a cross-
reference of every element in your all of your database files,
BaseElements gives you easy access to lists of Errors, Unreferenced
Objects and also potential Warning issues.

BaseElements takes a different approach to FileMaker solution
analysis, using very standard and familiar methodologies to viewing
and reporting on your data, so that experienced FileMaker Pro
developers can quickly and easily find exactly the information
they're after.

BaseElements is available as both standalone fp7 files, or as a
Runtime application giving you the choice of how you to chose to work.

Some of the feedback from users :

--

"The more I get to use this product the better I like it.  Many
thanks." - Gordon Cox

"After several hours of playing with BE, it continues to impress. The
#1 thing for me for this kind of program is finding related
references to an element (field, script, etc.). I think BE has the
best interface for this in comparison with all similar programs." -
Gordon Shewach

"I'm not usually a buyer of 1.0 programs - but having seen what
you've done so far, I'm going to break my own rule." - Lucy Kaplan

"Overall, congratulations and it's a fantastically useful product." -
Mardi Kennedy

--

Download your copy today :

htttp://www.goya.com.au/download