[FX.php List] Retaining $_POST Requests in Form Redux

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Mar 1 16:13:11 MST 2007

This is Andy's favorite recommendation. ;-)

Might as well chat about it because this is one area that I can not
claim familiarity with.

I'll play dumb. (Not hard).

What happens if you do *not* clear the session?

What level of clearing the session is best?
	- Destroy session?
	- unset $_session['variable']
	- etc?

Jonathan