[FX.php List] PHP, FM, WPE, Linux and more ???

Andrew Denman adenman at tmea.org
Mon Jun 25 12:47:02 MDT 2007

Larry,

This should not be a problem.  Our setup is as you describe: 1) A FileMaker
server machine with all parts of the WPE running on it (PHP not required on
this server). 2) A separate web server with PHP.

Server one could easily be a Mac running FileMaker server and all of the
WPE, and server two could easily be any web server software out there that
will run PHP.  In my case they're both Windows/IIS.

Just specify the correct server IP and port in the server_data page and
you're set!

Andrew Denman