[FX.php List] Advice Needed - Multiple Portal Entries for record

Vision Computer Consulting info at visioncomputerconsulting.com
Wed Jun 13 12:07:59 MDT 2007

I am trying to add a portal record. I get a 102 'Field Missing'
error. What field is it looking for?

Code is:

		$inspectionData_array = array (
			'Insp_Date' => $inspection_details['Insp_Date'],
       			'Insp_Description'=> $inspection_details['Insp_Description'],
       			'Insp_Notes'=> $inspection_details['faxnum']
       		);

			$portalRowID = $inspection_details['cRecordID'];
			echo $portalRowID;

       		$layout = $this->layout;
			$my_fx->SetDBData($db,$layout);
			if($subaction == 'inspection_update') {	 //update
				$my_fx->SetPortalRow($inspectionData_array,
$portalRowID,'Account_Contact_Broker_Property_Inspection_fx');
				$fx_Result = $my_fx->FMEdit();
			} else { //add
				echo 'add';
				$my_fx->SetPortalRow($inspectionData_array,
$portalRowID,'Account_Contact_Broker_Property_Inspection_fx');
				$fx_Result = $my_fx->FMNew();
			}

			$error = $fx_Result['errorCode'];