[FX.php List] Quick tip for iPhone programmers

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Wed Jul 25 14:51:39 MDT 2007

Does anyone have *ANY* country other than the USA that can now use
this iPhone ?

We down under have been told late 2008 which probably means 2009.

Regards
Glenn Singleton
glenn at fmutils.com a.h.[ glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au b.h.]
www.fmutils.com - totally free computer software and utilites for
filemaker plus more
focusing on the needs of special children ( contributions wanted !)
[Mac G4 OS X 10.4.9, Mail V2.1]