[FX.php List] Newbie : What are the rules of the road ?

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Tue Jul 24 12:25:59 MDT 2007

Thanks for the clarification, I will try to contribute as well as
read this invaluable resource and ask questions that I feel are
relevant.

Regards
Glenn Singleton
glenn at fmutils.com a.h.[ glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au b.h.]
www.fmutils.com - totally free computer software and utilites for
filemaker plus more
focusing on the needs of special children ( contributions wanted !)
[Mac G4 OS X 10.4.9, Mail V2.1]