[FX.php List] Newbie : What are the rules of the road ?

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Tue Jul 24 12:03:41 MDT 2007

Chris and others,

I am very new to this list and am very confused regarding [Ann].

Did I not read something and just ticked "Agree to terms and
conditions" ?

Is there a rule (or guideline) about commercial posts ?

Just won't contribute if I get flamed !

Regards
Glenn Singleton
glenn at fmutils.com a.h.[ glenn at cornerstoneict.com.au b.h.]
www.fmutils.com - totally free computer software and utilites for
filemaker plus more
focusing on the needs of special children ( contributions wanted !)
[Mac G4 OS X 10.4.9, Mail V2.1]