[FX.php List] [Ann] FileMaker Shopping Cart Extravaganza

Michael Mcdonnagh mikemc at macunlimited.net
Tue Jul 24 11:27:01 MDT 2007

I for one don't mind having an email come into my inbox asking to
look at a new product. In fact I LOVE IT, when a company or the like
produces new and exciting things Filemaker related, I want to hear
about it. I signed up for this list many years ago and value the
(ANN) posts as much as I value what I learn from the community. Also
(ANN) posts come from many different organisations, if we are going
to start flaming then lets have a go at them all not just single out.

Here is a tip - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HIT DELETE.

Please keep the (ANN) posts coming Steven Knight, Chris Hansen, Chris
Kubicia, John May, Nicholas Orr, Robert Pikous, Todd Geist, Howard
Schlossberg, Danny Mack, David Kachel and the many others. I am
certain they are appreciated by most on the list.

Regards,

Michael Mcdonnagh