[FX.php List] [Ann] FileMaker Shopping Cart Extravaganza

Roger Moffat rogerkiwi at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 08:22:29 MDT 2007

On Jul 24, 2007, at 9:54 AM, Stephen Knight wrote:

> We are here for the good of the community, and that offends some
> people...

Well it certainly doesn't offend me - I greatly appreciate the
products and help I've had from FMWebSchool, particularly with my
transition from FileMaker Pro 6 Unlimited running a bunch of
databases with CDML to FileMaker Server Advanced 8 running those same
databases and CDML files (with some modifications) which saved me a
whole bunch of work having to migrate the whole lot to a pure PHP
solution.

The Dolphin Cart also looks very interesting.

Thanks FMWebSchool and Stephen and Michael.

Roger