[FX.php List] Monitoring FMP Server Status

Glenn Singleton glenn at fmutils.com
Fri Jul 20 10:03:44 MDT 2007

Jonathan,

I am in the middle of writing a Server Log reader that will fire an
email or sms depending on rules specified by the user.

Unfortunately, this is Windows only and should be ready for alpha in
a few weeks.

Can nyone can tell me about the stucture of Mac Server logs and where
to find them ?

The type of rule will be

Monitor : [All]  For : [Error]

or

Monitor : [Filemaker Server] for [Started]
etc

and you just use Windows Task Scheduler to run as many instances as
you wish as often as you wish

Happy to post a link to the alpha if anyone wants to test... after
DevCon

Regards
Glenn Singleton
fmutils.com