[FX.php List] Monitoring FMP Server Status

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Fri Jul 20 16:21:08 MDT 2007

Doesn't look like they still sell it.  There's definitely an OS X
version though, as we use it and it's rock-solid.  I'd probably
recommend Simon to someone looking for a similar app.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting
              * FileMaker Pro 9 Hosting Now Available *