[FX.php List] Monitoring FMP Server Status

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Jul 20 13:32:15 MDT 2007

We use PageSentry as well to monitor our machines; you can set up
different types of tasks for each machine, which is useful; in
addition, if used in combination with "smart" powerstrips, you can
have PageSentry restart a failed server, or restart remotely using a
phone line, from anywhere in the world.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954