[FX.php List] Demo your php framework at DevCon? [X-POST]

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 13:58:56 MDT 2007

I have come a long way starting to use heredoc, just a different way
of quoting really...

http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.syntax.heredoc

In combination with CSS v2.x

However when working with designers; I have never really tried this,
but there is a plug-in for DreamWeaver I might try out after the
summer vacation, it is a nice idea of being able to send Smarty's tpl
files to the designer for him/her to work on the layout without
messing up the database work.( and there is a link at the bottom of
this page that I have some expectations to:
http://smarty.incutio.com/?page=SmartyDreamweaver )

ggt667