[FX.php List] Demo your php framework at DevCon? [X-POST]

Dale Bengston dbengston at preservationstudio.com
Mon Jul 16 12:34:10 MDT 2007

I'm sorry I won't be at DevCon for this opportunity to meet more of
you face-to-face.

Also, my partner Marisa and I have written our own "framework" this
spring, designed to pull in a lot of open-source libraries and
produce our own style of input and display screens. I'd love to show
it off - maybe DevCon 2008!?!

Dale