[FX.php List] How do I hide a set of links?

Jon Montgomery igsmasupport at igsmasouth.org
Sat Jul 14 16:41:11 MDT 2007

Alex and Bob,
    Thanks for the code.  Both of you said what I had tried.  So at least I
was on the right track.
    Now tell me about the [0] that is sometimes used after variables?  I was
using  print_r($_SESSION) to make sure my username was set.  It was but in
the print out on the web page, each array had the [0] listed.  So I tried it
with the code you guys gave me.  And it works.
    Now tell me how have I missed this before?  When do I use it and when do
I not use it?

    Anyway, thanks a bunch!

Jon