[FX.php List] FX.php compatibility with FMS 9.0

John May jmaymailing at pointinspace.com
Wed Jul 11 13:23:02 MDT 2007

When I installed here, I selected the option not to install PHP, and
it did not mess with my existing PHP install at all.  My PHP 5.2.3
build seems to work fine with FMS9A.

	- John

John May : President                 <http://www.pointinspace.com/>
Point In Space Internet Solutions             jmay at pointinspace.com

        Professional FileMaker Pro, MySQL, Lasso & PHP Hosting