[FX.php List] PHP IDE

Edward L. Ford elford at cs.bu.edu
Fri Jan 26 08:49:59 MST 2007

Hi everyone,
Can anyone recommend a good PHP IDE?  I'd like to hear suggestions
for both OS X and Windows.  I've been using Zend Studio on OS X,
which I really like, but my trial is going to run out of a few days.
An important feature to me is the ability of Zend to support
debugging within the editor itself with a stack traces, realtime
variable watching, and step by step debugging, like Eclipse or Visual
Studio 2005.  Can anyone recommend a PHP IDE with such features
besides Zend?

--Ed