[FX.php List] Query question

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Thu Jan 25 17:37:18 MST 2007

Troy,

It's really not practical though; my clients need to be able to
login, do different reports on the fly, and I really don't want to
try to do this with a script. For one thing, the searches are going
to be mix-and-match using 4 or 5 fields in addition to the field that
can contain as many as 30 or 40 different catalog numbers.

I'm afraid the FOREACH that Dan suggested is going to be my only
option, but I certainly don't like it much.

Another thought I just had though, would be to use an EDIT to edit a
key field to contain the catalog values, and then retrieve the portal
results that get triggered when I set this key field. I may try that;
any thoughs on that idea, guys?

Bob