[FX.php List] Query question

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Thu Jan 25 16:21:57 MST 2007

my advice... do the first query (city, state, zip). then take the FX
result and run it through a foreach() checking the catalog field for
your AB001,AB002 etc strings.

untested code:
$cat_num="AB001 AB002 AB003";
$arr= array();
foreach ($FX_RESULT_DATA as $rec) {
	// check each record's catalog field
	// assume one catalog entry per record (ie. not multiline)
	// space at front allows us to rely on zero return value ==FALSE
	if (strpos(' '. $cat_num, $rec['catalog'][0])) {
		$arr[] = $rec['catalog'][0]; // add to new array
	}
}

if you have a multiline catalog field you'll have to do some extra steps
to get the comparison right.

HTH,
dan

Bob Patin had written: