[FX.php List] FW: Creating Dates in a loop

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 11:35:59 MST 2007

This will work for one task pr day, in principle, I take for granted
that there are  0 or 1 tasks pr date and that the results are sorted.

for( $i = 1; $i <= 31; $i++ ) {
   if( intval( date( 'd', $value['date'][0] ) ) = intval( $i ) ) {
      echo $value['date'][0] . ' ' . $value['task'][0];
   } else {
      echo $value['date'][0]
   }
}

What I told you here is just a principle, and has plenty of
improvement potential,
I hope I gave you a kick in the right direction.

ggt667