[FX.php List] [OT] Requesting feedback on FileMaker publications

Stephen Knight stephen at fmwebschool.com
Thu Jan 18 08:27:51 MST 2007

Hi Edward,

I read through your documentation today, "Building a Database-Driven Web
Application With FileMaker" and I think you did a great job.  The document
was well laid out, and you addressed several topics such as security and
proper design structure that I was very happy to see you cover.

With your permission, we would like to post a link to your publication at
our forum at:  http://fmwebschool.com/frm/index.php  We have nearly a
thousand users on the forum and nearly 2600 post.

I think that many of our users and visitors would greatly benefit from your
publications.

In Kindness
Stephen K Knight
http://www.fmwebschool.com <http://www.fmwebschool.com/>