[FX.php List] Error 802

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Tue Jan 16 13:29:20 MST 2007

Gary,

Error 802 was one of the thorns in my side when I first started up
with FMP/fx.PHP.

In essence, the database is not being found by some component in the
lineup...even though it appears to be running properly.

Email back if you haven't resolved the problem yet and I would be
happy to work down the list of possibilities.  Gary's list is a good
starting place.

Jonathan