[FX.php List] details for fm to php developers

Edward L. Ford elford at cs.bu.edu
Tue Jan 16 00:48:39 MST 2007

Mike,

How much detail do you need?

I have published a document on my website that describes how to do
what you're asking.  However, as the document states, the information
provided is meant to help get PHP talking to a FileMaker Server
Advanced up to getting results from a FM database search, but does
not detail how to write PHP code -- for that, I leave you to ask
questions on this list, as well consult other websites on PHP.

For this publication of mine, as well as others relating to
FileMaker, please see http://www.edwardford.net/publications/

If you have any feedback on the information I provide, I'd love to
hear it.

Cheers,
--Ed

Edward L. Ford