[FX.php List] Re: Storing session variables

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Jan 3 10:58:30 MST 2007

Hi Kevin,

 From what I can tell, the cookie stores whatever session data is
stored, but I'm not sure... I don't think any session variable data
is stored server-side though, but this would be a great question for
Chris Hansen (who wrote FX.php); I'll CC this to the list as well.

So how about it, list? I see that anytime I use a session variable
for a site, a cookie is stored to that domain name. Does all the
session variable data get crammed into that cookie, or is it actually
server-side somehow?

Inquiring minds want to know,

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING: