[FX.php List] dashboard widgets and fx.php

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Mon Feb 26 19:23:18 MST 2007

I've been working on widgets some more, and have taken it a bit
farther now; I've got 3 widgets written, 2 of which are finished:

The first one reads from a database and returns the records in a
scrollable list. In addition, you can write to the database (it's a
phone log).

The 2nd is for querying a database; I have 3 fields: one for
username, one for password, and one for the query. The PHP receives
the 3 strings, and assuming the username/password pair are legit,
performs a query and returns the results.

The only thing I haven't done yet, and which Carl said he's made
headway with, is to return results into a table of set of DIV
elements. With that, I'll be able to edit returned records as well...

The 3rd widget is a work log widget; it still needs the ability to
edit log entries, but other than that is working great.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions