[FX.php List] Posting to FM Server A

David Tinoco davet15 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:24:37 MST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I have a website that runs on php/Mysql.

It is a shopping cart website.

At the office, we use FM to process, produce and track our orders.

I was curious if it would be possible to post a completed order using SSL to the FM server using PHP & FX.PHP from the PHP/MYSQL site.

I was thinking about posting a string delimited variable with the order contents that I could then explode and insert using FX.PHP.

The only part I am stuck on is how to actually POST it from one webserver to the other.

Of course, this would be a backend process and not something the customer would ever see.

Anyone know how I would go about doing this? ANy resources would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Dave