[FX.php List] Just getting started

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 01:29:57 MST 2007

Nice sheet written by Bo Widen on how to set up  FMSA, do not be tricked by
the version number, the procedure is still the same.

http://www.file-making.com/files/PDFs/FMSA7v2_QuickStart.pdf

There might also be other parts, links, samples, etc of interest on this
site:
http://www.file-making.com/

ggt667