[FX.php List] Strange error message

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 21 09:52:30 MST 2007

Thanks, I use php.net all the time, but didn't think to look up ini_set.

I tried turning both of these off, but it didn't fix the problem...

These car dealerships use these awful boilerplate providers, and they
aren't very helpful in tracking down these sorts of things. For some
reason, trying to retrieve the referer from these types of sites has
been problematic, to say the least. We're probably going to go with
an end-run and just give them an alternate way into the site, which
eliminates their security somewhat, but we have no choice...