[FX.php List] Strange error message

DC dan.cynosure at dbmscan.com
Wed Feb 21 09:26:52 MST 2007

it sounds like the SESSION variable scoping issue i mentioned last week.

why not just set the ini vars in the top of your index.php script? many
of the ini settings can be set in scripts rather than in php.ini.

it looks like those can be set in scripts as they are labeled: PHP_INI_ALL

see this page for the list:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.php

dan

Bob Patin had written: