[FX.php List] Big success with Dashboard widget!

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 16 07:01:24 MST 2007

Actually, it's already available for downloading from

    http://www.longtermsolutions.com/phonewidget.zip

but I've also uploaded it to Gjermund's server:

    http://www.file-making.com/files/

Once you look at it, you can pretty easily modify it for your own
use; there are simple instructions in the ZIP file.

Again, I want to thank Carl Anderson for getting me onto the right
path with this.

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954