[FX.php List] Problems w/ Internet Explorer 7 (submit via image)

Jonathan Schwartz jonathan at eschwartz.com
Thu Feb 15 08:12:20 MST 2007

Hmmm... This rings a bell.

On a recent project, I had reports from users that they got stuck on
a particular page, without an option to proceed.  The intended option
was to click the "Continue" button, which I now realize may not have
been appearing if this problem was the culprit....as opposed to a
host of other possibilities such as User Error.

Based on a comment I got on this list to always use forms to navigate
from page to page..., I do now, versus using links.  I also have
reverted to using system generated submit buttons (versus image)
because it is easiest.

Question: Is it generally advisable to use system-generated submit
buttons and not images?

--

Jonathan Schwartz
FileMaker 8 Certified  Developer