[FX.php List] Problems w/ Internet Explorer 7 (submit via image)

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 14 19:24:08 MST 2007

That's interesting; the only Javascript problems I've had lately were
when I updated my company website. A nice guy on this list gave me
some great code, and it worked in Firefox (both Mac & PC) and Safari,
but not in IE.

Aren't there protocols for web browsers? Which browsers follow them
most closely? I've always assumed that Firefox was the most adherent,
but I actually don't know. Which one would be considered the "gold
standard" when it comes to following the current web standards?

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions