[FX.php List] Problems w/ Internet Explorer 7 (submit via image)

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Wed Feb 14 18:47:28 MST 2007

I've had specific Javascript problems with IE 7 that weren't there
with IE 6; I've also had other Javascript problems with both IE6 and
IE7. Unfortunately, I don't know enough Javascript to tell you what
to look for, but I do know that there are issues...

I don't know whether it's a case of Firefox and Safari using non-
standard protocols or the other way around... I have my suspicions
though! :)

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954