[FX.php List] Encrypting Solutions?

Gjermund Gusland Thorsen ggt667 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:19:47 MST 2007

That is a filesystem account issue:

I have never set up this for web:

$ ls -lAh /var/www/
total 8.0K
-rw-r--r--  1 www-data www-data 5.2K 2005-08-13 22:52 index.html

but in the filesystem there are userID and groupID pr file,
the task might not be too tricky, perhaps this will work:

-rwxrwx---  1 jonathan www-data 5.2K 2005-08-13 22:52 index.html
-rwxrwx---  1 ggt667 www-data 5.1K 2005-08-13 22:53 index2.html

In this case jonathan nor ggt667 should be members of www-data

Gjermund