[FX.php List] ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 6

jason f. boldt jason_fb at beezwax.net
Tue Feb 6 16:27:45 MST 2007

FX List,

I am attempting to migrate a web application that was using FileMaker
5.5 server (with a FM6 publishing engine) right on up to FIleMaker
Server Advanced 8.0v4.

I changed the config file the way I thought I should.... but now I'm
getting this strange FX error I've never seen before... (FX is
returning the FX_Error object), when I print it out using print_r()
function I get:

fx_error Object
(
     [error_message_prefix] =>
     [mode] => 1
     [level] => 1024
     [code] => 100
     [message] => FX: ExecuteQuery XML error: mismatched tag at line 6
     [userinfo] =>
     [backtrace] => Array
         (
             [0] => Array

{remainder deleted}

what should I check? One of the things I love about the FX class is
the very exact error report... but this one I've never seen before...
maybe it's a FM7/8 thing?

thanks for any tips,
Jason