[FX.php List] Very strange session variable problem

Bob Patin bob at patin.com
Fri Feb 2 13:19:10 MST 2007

No, I didn't include the FX pages because they weren't referenced on
those pages.

When I did a simple set and retrieve I did see my session variable.

I still don't know why it's not working properly; I'm using a META
tag to redirect the user to another page, and I wonder if somehow
it's messing things up. Here's what I'm doing:

on page 1, I'm setting the variable, then using a META tag to go to a
2nd page.

On page 2, $_SESSION doesn't retrieve the variable, although I can
retrieve it on page 1 using the exact same $_SESSION call.

The pages are on a machine running PHP 4.3.10; i use 4.4.4 on my web
server; I wonder if this is something to do with the web server these
pages are hosted on (it's not one of mine).

bob at longtermsolutions.com

   CONTACT US VIA INSTANT MESSAGING:
      AIM or iChat: longterm1954
      Yahoo: longterm_solutions